☯ CHOIES WISHLIST ☯

Hello!  This post is dedicated to one of my favorites online store: CHOIES . I'm so in love with these shoes that i needed to share thi...

Hello! 
This post is dedicated to one of my favorites online store: CHOIES. I'm so in love with these shoes that i needed to share this!! Hopefully they'll come Brazil and *my feets* pretty soon!! haa So... check it out:


xx

Valeska Mitrano
                                         
            
  
            
  

Choies-The latest street fashion

You Might Also Like

3 coments

  1. Yeah, we love this brand too! The boots are amazing!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. really nice picks! love both the black leather and holographic heels!

    Check out my latest posts on the Blog :)
    AL xx
    RASSP
    TwitterInstagram

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Welcome to Topshop.pk A simple solution to all your shopping needs. We bring to your doorstep a simple way to buy from Pakistan's largest selection of products and services
    Check out this awesome T-shirt @ Topshop.pk

    ResponderExcluir